Whether you’re looking to integrate blockchain technology into your business or execute a token launch, we can help.
How best to approach blockchain and distributed ledger technology, and integrate it into your core business
- Understanding different blockchain paradigms:
- permissioned public
- Optimizing your use of public blockchain as the protocol layer, e.g.:
- transaction costs
- network efficiency
- Deploying and implementing distributed ledger technology with respect to particular use cases, including:
- supply chain management
- data management
- corporate governance
- self-perpetuating ecosystems
Successful execution of a token launch/digital asset sale
- Designing token functionality and token economics, including optimizing the design of your token mechanism and token ecosystem
- Optimizing the structure of your token launch/digital asset transaction in light of business, regulatory, tax, compliance and technology variables
- Navigating regulatory complexity to ensure that your token launch structure and approach is compliant with U.S. securities and other laws
- Assessing the potential regulatory risks and requirements to ensure that your token launch aligns with your firm’s risk management objectives
- Expert guidance through the pre-sale and public sale process, including insights into potential investors
- Financial Services
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Advertising
Referrals to additional advisors from our network of thought leaders and experts in the blockchain and crypto space
- public relations and marketing specialists
4 Reasons to Tokenize Equity
- Greater efficiency at lower cost
- Blockchain allows for the automated tracking and administration of stakeholder ownership, reducing the cost and overhead associated with maintaining a traditional registry, administering voting and governance, and related services.
- Blockchain allows for payments of dividends through smart contracts and publicly available token balances, reducing back-end work and cost to administer and process distributions.
- Transaction fees are reduced as traditional brokerages and settlement are no longer necessary.
- Access to more capital
- Crypto investors have capital that they are looking to deploy in crypto assets. Some of these investors may not be available through legacy capital-raising methods.
- Foreign investors can seamlessly purchase security tokens, reducing friction for those looking to get exposure to crypto equity.
- Markets are open 24/7, allowing for easier trading.
- Increased flexibility in pricing and investment strategies
- Because blockchain tokens can be divided down to several decimal places, investors can make fractional investments, providing for more flexibility in pricing and investment strategies.
- Increased liquidity
- As blockchain developers build platforms to facilitate investment, trading and compliance, equity holders will have more and more options for liquidity. This is especially important for stakeholders in smaller companies, who may not have a lot of options to cash out in the current environment.